KTR SI FRE
- Idle-rotation overload system (load-separating)
- High repeating accuracy
- Flange design for the mounting of pulleys or sprockets
- Combination with ROTEX®, GEARex® or RADEX®-N for shaft-to-shaft connections
- The intelligent further development to the shear pin coupling and hydraulic overload systems
- Setting range to 60,000 Nm (higher torques on request)
The core of the overload system is formed by the idle rotation elements. In case of overload they uncouple the driving and driven side while protecting the drive train from damages. After eliminating the overload, the rotation segments are manually re-engaged so that the drive is released again.