- shortest possible change-over times
- also suitable for static applications
- modular construction ensures simple adaptation to the task at hand
- no tools required
- single-handed operation
- high clamping forces on a plain shaft
- also suitable for use with driven shafts
- simple transmission of braking moments to the roll or spool: safe emergency stops
- compact, symmetrical design
- resistant against vibration
The surface hardness of the shaft must be = or > 55 HRC.
Diametral tolerance: h6-h8
From variants ELII-25 or ELII-1″ onwards, it may be necessary to use clamping threads that are dependent on the direction of rotation where heavy vibrations are present!