Lineær Drive Nut (Lineær actuator)
- low noise emission,
- high efficiency due to rolling on the shaft,
- travel and guide units,
- can be freely moved on the shaft by using a release lever,
- compact design,
- installation does not require much space,
- overload protection by slipping, side thrust can be multiplied by coupling several linear drive nuts,
- different pitch settings available,
- pitch can be set for either direction on the shaft,
- good sealing properties against dust, dirt, humidity, etc.
Wherever linear movements are required, the Uhing® linear drive nuts are a state-of-the-art alternative to hydraulic and pneumatic actuators, chain feeding systems and lead screws.
Uhing®-linear drive nuts (linear actuators) are non-positive drives which convert the rotation of a plain round shaft into a traversing movement.
This effect is achieved by using rolling rings that are mounted on roller bearings and have a specially shaped running surface. These rings are pressed against the shaft so that they roll on the surface of the shaft at a specific angle.