- Backlash-free, torsionally stiff and maintenance-free steel lamina coupling
- High displacement figures
- Nominal torque up to 280,000 Nm
- Operating range up to 280° C
- Single- and double-cardanic designs
- Standard range up to shaft diameter 330 mm
The RADEX®-N is a backlash-free, torsionally-stiff and maintenance-free all-steel coupling. The lamina that are extremely rigid in sense of rotation are made from high-strength, stainless spring steel and enable a compensation for high displacements with low restoring forces. By reason of the all-steel design the RADEX®-N can be used in drives with temperatures of up to 280° C.