- Single-piece, flexible flange coupling
- For the drive of diesel engine/hydraulic pump up to 300 kW
- Available in different shore hardnesses
- Axial plug-in in connection with pump spline shaft
- Available for SAE and DIN pump spline shafts
- Available with 3-hole and SAE mounting
Mobile machines mainly use I.C.-engines as a drive. On hydrostatic drives hydraulic pumps are directly connected, while the compressor unit is driven directly with mobile compressors. Both units are connected via a flange coupling. That is why it has to meet a large number of demands, while primarily it has to transmit the power reliably to ensure that the machine is in a position to perform the work as required.