Radial deep groove ball bearings
The use of high-precision radial groove ball bearings is especially recommended when axial forces are supported in two directions, but the installation space makes the use of a spindle bearing pair impossible; plus when the best-possible guide for rotating components is needed, but the RPM requirements are less important.
Depending upon the load capability and the installation space available, provides deep groove ball bearings in sizes 60 and 62 as per DIN 625.
A large selection of various cages, lubricants and covers make it possible to adapt deep groove ball bearings to any application.
Product features Series 60 … and 62 ..
- Universally deployable
- Takes axial and radial forces in both directions
- Reference characteristic RPM’s: 0.6 · 106 mm / min (steel cage)
- Also available as a hybrid ball bearing
Product features Series Z
- Design with one shield
Product features Series 2Z
- Design with two shields
Product features Series X2Z
- Bearing with over-wide and two shields
- Reference characteristic RPM’s: 1.0 · 106 mm / min